We are a network of volunteers who rescue, foster and rehome (wo)man's best friends. We are an incorporated not-for-profit animal welfare charity and a Deductible Gift Recipient for tax purposes.
Our goal is to match pets' personalities and exercise/training requirements with people whose lifestyle they are best suited to. This reduces the chances of the pet winding up in a pound again. Please don't feel offended by our adoption process, it is for everyone's and every animal's benefit:
1. Submit application for adoption (obtain at Best Friends Pet Rescue website).
2. Homechecks are conducted on short-listed approved applicant(s).
3. Best match selected according to the pet's personality and needs.
4. Successful applicant notified, and must place holding deposit while transport/pickup arrangements made.
5. Adoption transaction completed.