Feedback & Complaints
If you wish to make a complaint regarding your experience with PetRescue, please complete the form below.
Kindly note this form is only for the submission of formal complaints. If you have a general enquiry or require any other assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavour to respond to complaints within five working days. For more complex matters, we’ll respond with an acknowledgement within five working days and aim to keep you informed of the progress going forward.
Please provide your full name, phone number, and email address in order for our team to reach out to you. Alternatively, you can make an anonymous complaint. We will investigate and action your complaint if necessary but will be unable to provide you with a response.
Our principles when handling complaints
We welcome feedback or complaints from the PetRescue community. All complaints shall be handled with fairness, sensitivity, and accountability, with a commitment to respect, privacy and safety.
- We will advise you as soon as possible when we are unable to deal with any part of your complaint and provide advice about where such issues and/or complaints can be directed (if known and appropriate).
- If your complaint is about a particular staff member, we will ensure that the person handling your complaint is a different staff member.
- We’re committed to accessibility. If you prefer or need another person or organisation to assist or represent you in the making and/or the resolution of your complaint, we will communicate with you through your representative. Anyone may represent a person wishing to make a complaint with their consent (e.g. advocate, family member, legal or community representative, another organisation).
- You are entitled to a review of the outcome of your complaint. If you request a review following our response, we will ensure a different staff member oversees the matter.
- We will record the details of your complaint against our complaints register. This will be regularly reviewed to identify any common grievances and we will accordingly make updates to our platform or operations if necessary.