Indemnity & Warranty
Advertisers and/or advertising agencies by submitting or authorising material for publication by the Publisher and in consideration of the Publisher agreeing to publish the material:
- INDEMNIFY the Publisher, its employees, agents and related companies (as defined in the Corporations Act) against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, cost and expenses (including indemnity legal costs) arising out of or in connection with the publication of the material including any such action, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses relating to defamation, malicious falsehood, breach or infringement of copyright, trademark or design, breach of the Competition and Consumer Act or breach of any other legal, equitable or statutory rights or breach of the warranty in paragraph 2 below.
- WARRANT that publication of the material will not give rise to any claim of breach of any legal, equitable or statutory rights against the Publisher and will not breach any laws or regulations including, the prohibitions relating to advertising in the Australian Consumer Law (schedule 2) of the Competition and Consumer Act.
- The advertiser consents to the use by PetRescue Ltd and its related corporations (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) of the advertiser’s details and acknowledges that PetRescue Ltd and its related corporations, may, at their discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing the advertiser with goods or services, communication with the advertiser, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which we believe may be of benefit to you. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable PetRescue Ltd to perform its obligations under this or any other agreement and to ensure that the advertiser performs its obligations under their or any other agreement.
- If you do not want the details to be used for the purposes stated in clause (a) above please contact us at email@example.com and PetRescue Ltd will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
Changes to Rates
PetRescue Ltd reserves the right to alter any advertising rate, without notice, at any time.
Goods and Services Tax
All rates/charges displayed in this rate card are inclusive of the amount of GST levied on the value of all goods and services supplied by PetRescue Ltd. Advertisers must pay the GST amount at the same time and in the same manner as the charges based on these rates.
Any customer who does not qualify for a Credit Account with PetRescue Ltd may lodge advertising, with prepayment required in full prior ads going live. PetRescue Ltd accepts the following forms of payment: EFT, Personal and Company Cheque (by prior arrangement), Bank Cheque, Visa, and MasterCard.
If you would like to apply for a credit account with PetRescue Ltd, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertisement Content / Style
Foreign Language Advertisements
All notices required to be printed in a foreign language must be accompanied by the English translation, which will appear before the foreign language notice. Both English and foreign versions will be charged. Translations must be supplied from an accredited translator.
The publisher reserves the right to alter or decline advertising copy, without reference to advertisers, to ensure that PetRescue Ltd is not exposed to claims, complaints or legal action concerning publication of material prepared by other parties.
Website Addresses & QR Codes
The use of website addresses and QR codes in advertisements is subject to prior approval by the publisher, in addition the below conditions apply:
- The publisher does not warrant the accuracy of content on the website.
- The advertiser is responsible for checking the accuracy of all information and content published on the website.
- The publisher accepts website addresses and QR codes in advertisements in good faith.
- Advertisers placing website addresses and QR codes in advertisements agree to comply with the Competition and Consumer Act.
- As a condition of publishing website addresses or QR codes in advertisements, the advertiser warrants to the publisher that the advertiser will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions
Competition & Consumer Act and Fair Trading Act
The Competition and Consumer Act and in particular the Australian Consumer Law contain a number of prohibitions affecting advertising, including the prohibition of misleading and deceptive conduct. All advertisements lodged must comply with this legislation. Legal advice should be obtained by advertisers in relation to these issues.
Due to the Copyright Act 1968, advertisers are advised that the inclusion in advertisements of material (photographs, artist’s illustrations or text) taken from any other source, whether an article published in a newspaper, magazine, periodical or otherwise is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of the copyright.
It is the advertiser's sole responsibility to ensure that any material used in an advertisement;
- is authorised for publication by the owner of the copyright to prevent the possibility of legal action being taken against the advertiser for any breach of the Copyright Act;
- does not infringe any legal, equitable or statutory interests of: (i) any living person/s depicted in the material; or (ii) the owner of any legal, equitable or statutory interest in respect of subjects or items depicted, described or referred to in the material.
PetRescue Ltd copyright material must not be reproduced without permission.