Ferny Hills, QLD
17 May, 2022
|Interstate adoption (QLD only)|
About Kitty Cat
🤍🐾 KITTY CAT 🐾🤍
Introducing the sweet, majestic Kitty Cat who is now on the lookout for her forever home! 😍
Kitty is the sweetest little lady who wants nothing more than to be a part of the family! Pets and head scratches are the way to her heart and she would happily sit for hours being pampered 😍
She loves a good brush, and her favourite food is seafood! She came into rescue on a pretty bad diet, but her foster mumma has worked hard to transition her over to a good quality diet of primary BigDog raw food and Ziwipeak! She is absolutely thriving on this new diet so her new family needs to be committed to encouraging her 🐾 That being said, food is definitely the way to her heart - she especially loves any seafood treats 💕
She loooovvesss older children, and while she hasn’t spent much time around the really little ones, we’re confident she would adjust. ❤️
She is super intrigued by her inside doggo foster siblings and while they’re not exactly best friends, they live harmoniously together and only argue over who gets the most pets 😝! She is the most inquisitive thing that is always observing everything – nothing gets by her! 👀 Kitty always has to be part of the action - she’s not a cat that will disappear for half a day and come out at dinner time, she’s always hanging around her humans and has to be front and centre to all the action.
Kitty came into rescue after being with the same family since she was a tiny baby, so understandably she has taken a little while to adjust. She just needs a family that will be patient with her while she decompresses in her new home and be willing to wait for her real personality to shine through 💕 She is also initially weary of men and is definitely a girls girl, but with gentle care and patience, she comes around to loving the gents too 🥰 She even has a secret fetish for dirty work socks, so if you’re a hard worker, she might be the lady you’re looking for!
Kitty will be a great member to any family 🥰
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place if application is approved.
2a. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption.
2b. If meeting a cat we do NOT recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal will NOT be taken on the day unless PRIOR APPROVAL seeked, we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 14 day settling in period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork/records is sent via email if not given in a kitten/puppy pack.
6. All animals for adoption are kept up to date with vet work until date of adoption. Inclusive of vaccinations, monthly/fortnightly worming and flea treatment. New owners are responsible for keeping preventatives and vaccinations current after adoption.
6a. Adopted Puppies under 6 months of age and Kittens under 1kg will be desexed by our affiliated Vet, the Adopter will be responsible for transport to and from this appointment.
As we are run entirely of volunteers we endeavour to respond to your enquiry as soon as we can. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW