Medium Female Siberian Husky Dog
I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Foster carer needed
|Rescue group:||Homes For Huskies Rescue|
Honey is only 9 months old and in excellent general health but she does have bilateral luxating patella's that needs surgical intervention.
This week our little Honey girl had her left knee successfully operated on. After a tough night for her and sleepless night for her carer Susi, she awoke in the morning feeling much brighter and moving around as best she can. Susi has dedicated her days and nights to Honey since she busted her out of the pound but she has her own fluffbutts to care for and they are missing out on mum's attention.
So now she has had one knee operated on we need a NEW FOSTER HOME that will continue the love and care she needs.
Honey is an absolute sweetheart of a girl that attaches herself to her humans and will adore you as much as you’ll adore her. She’s calm most of the time except in play time she can be mouthy but she’s doing awesome at learning to not be so rough. She would best suit a home with older children and if there’s a current calm canine buddy that would be good for her also or she would be happy as an only furkid too.
What Honey requires:
- A home that is prepared to follow the recovery plan of 6 weeks from the vets.
- Administer an injection once a week for 4 weeks ( this can be done by a vet if preferred )
- Attend vet appointments
- Once she fully recovered with the left knee, in approx 6 weeks time she will have her right knee operated on
- Lots of love and attention
- Someone that is home more often then not
Honey has bilateral luxating patella's that need surgical intervention. First surgery has already taken place and we hope Honey can have second surgery in 6 weeks whilst still in rescues care.
To apply to adopt one of our gorgeous furkids please complete an adoption application and include yard photo’s in the space provided in the application.
Adoption applications are found here https://homesforhuskies.org.au/adopt/
Once we have received your application we will be in contact to discuss your application further and our adoption process. Part of our adoption process is to conduct a yard inspection of the property to ensure your yard is secure to hold a husky safely.
For more details about any of our dogs and our adoption process please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please read the profile of the dog you are interested in carefully and ensure you are a suitable match for the dog you are applying for before completing an application to save disappointment.
* Completing the adoption application does NOT hold you to adopting the dog.
* Do your research on Siberian Husky breed and traits to make an informed decision that a Husky is the right dog for you
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.