Medium Female Siberian Husky Dog
I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Foster carer needed
|Rescue group:||Homes For Huskies Rescue|
We busted Mishka out of the pound 2 weeks ago and she’s been in temporary care until the foster home was ready to take her. Unfortunately the carer is no longer available to take her this weekend, so we are in need of a new foster carer for her.
She is a 2 year old gorgeous looking girl, quite small with a beautiful healthy coat and lots of potential. She’s a happy girl that loves attention and going for her walks.
* Strong on lead
* Older school aged children are advised, as we don’t know if she’s been around little kids
* Experienced person preferred
* Home with other dogs considered if you have experience integrating a new dog
NOT SUITED TO CATS OR SMALL PETS
6ft dig proof fencing is required
To apply to adopt one of our gorgeous furkids please complete an adoption application and include yard photo’s in the space provided in the application.
Adoption applications are found here https://homesforhuskies.org.au/adopt/
Once we have received your application we will be in contact to discuss your application further and our adoption process. Part of our adoption process is to conduct a yard inspection of the property to ensure your yard is secure to hold a husky safely.
For more details about any of our dogs and our adoption process please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please read the profile of the dog you are interested in carefully and ensure you are a suitable match for the dog you are applying for before completing an application to save disappointment.
* Completing the adoption application does NOT hold you to adopting the dog.
* Do your research on Siberian Husky breed and traits to make an informed decision that a Husky is the right dog for you
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.