Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email email@example.com
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
Kellie is a beautifully natured Kelpie X roughly 8 months old. She is very friendly and gentle, and plays exceptionally well with other dogs and is very patient with the puppy type behaviour of younger dogs.
She seems to be toilet trained and well behaved inside. She doesn’t chew anything in the house and happily uses the pet door to go in and out.
Kellie doesn’t seem to have a huge interest in toys, she much prefers the company of another dog and her humans. She will happily follow you around the house and get as many pats and cuddles as she can. She is becoming interested in playing fetch with balls and similar toys.
She sleeps through the night but does need to security of a crate or something similar for night times. Kellie walks well on a lead but does like to chose where she walks. More training and guidance is needed for calm walks.
She is great with kids but older kids would be recommended as she does jump up a lot which we are working on. She is learning to love treats and with a strong relationship with her human will pick up tricks and more positive behaviours easily.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 7 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
6. All animals for adoption are kept up to date with vet work until date of adoption. Inclusive of vaccinations, monthly worming and flea treatment. New owners are responsible for keeping preventatives current.
As we are run entirely of volunteers we endeavour to respond to your email or phone call within 24 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.