I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Female Labrador x Wolfhound Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- Cooranbong, NSW
Meet gorgeous Grace, a pretty 6 month old pooch who we believe is a Wolfie x Labrador.
Grace is a big goof ball and just loves having cuddles with her humans. She loves playing with her host foster sisters and enjoys Tug-o-war with her rope toy. She is currently sharing her home with 5 dogs and 2 cats and gets along well with them all. She would be happiest in a home with another doggy friend. Grace has the sweetest nature and is happy to chill out on the lounge with you or snuggle up with you in bed.
Grace can be a little bit timid with people when she first meets them but with time and patience she will gain more confidence.
She is currently being house trained and was successful last night. Grace has good doggy manners and now sits and is learning to shake and stay.
Grace also LOVES food. She is good around children - though timid at first, but will get better with more introductions.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT GRACE
Please contact Fiona via phone/email should you wish to meet Grace
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Grace be on their own?
* Why do you think Grace will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Grace to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Grace is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.