I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Female Mixed Breed Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- Mosman, NSW
Meet Jodie, a gorgeous sweet puppy who has found herself in Wally's Doggie Rescue care along with her litter mates.
Jodie is in foster care in Mosman with other dogs of all sizes and gets along well with them all. You just can’t help loving Jodie as she is just so cute. She is loving and gentle and will make a great family doggie addition. Jodie has been well socialised with the pups and bigger dogs whom she currently lives with.
Jodie is learning vital lessons on manners and socialisation whilst in care. She sleeps through the night and displays no signs of aggression. She is currently learning all about toilet training but will require her new family to help her along with this after her adoption.
Upon adoption Jodie will require ongoing socialisation and training to ensure she remains a happy, dog friendly puppy who can enjoy family activities outside the home.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT JODIE
Please contact Joan via phone/email should you wish to meet Jodie
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Jodie be on their own?
* Why do you think Jodie will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Jodie to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Jodie is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.