I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Sociable and loveable
Medium Female Bullmastiff x Staffy Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- Budgewoi, NSW
Hi, my name’s Scarlett and I’m the most lovey pup you’ll ever meet. I’m very sociable, lots of fun and a bit cheeky. I play nicely with other dogs and have lived with children and cats as well. I would love to find a new human family to love, in exchange for food and a warm bed (yours preferably :-)).
I’m a happy young girl with lots of energy and I’ll give you plenty of laughs when I bound around your back yard like a maniac 😉 Don’t worry if you think you can’t keep up with me though because I really just want to hang out with you. I’ll happily lie around all day by your side or on top of you if you let me. I just love pats and cuddles and I’ll be your BFF if you adopt me.
I’m a pretty well-behaved girl, I sit for my food and I know how to walk nicely on the leash, especially if I get treats to remind me how. I’m crate trained, I never toilet in the house and I’ve got a beautiful shiny easy-care short coat.
I’d be a fabulous addition to almost any family although I might be a bit too excitable for small children, or if you’re a single looking for a companion dog then I’m your gal!
Scarlett (a.k.a. Love Bunny)
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT SCARLETT
Please contact Karen via email or phone should you wish to meet Scarlett.
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own?
* Why do you think Scarlett will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Scarlett to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Scarlett is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.