I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Female Bull Arab Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- Singleton, NSW
Introducing gorgeous little Bailey, a 7 week old Bull Arab mix girl.
Bailey is a sweet little girl who will grow to be a large dog. Bailey is currently in foster care with her brothers and sisters, as well as multiple dogs of all ages and sizes, and gets along well with them all. She is also sharing her foster home with older children and loves them.
Bailey will need a family that is willing to help her with ongoing training to ensure she grows into a well mannered adult pooch. She is currently learning all about toilet training and will need her new family to help her along with this after her adoption.
If you would like to find out more about this little sweetheart please answer the adoption questions below and follow the link to send an email to her foster mum. Bailey is in foster care in Singleton NSW but could travel to the Central Coast NSW.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT BAILEY
Please contact Nicole via phone/email should you wish to meet Bailey
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Bailey be on their own?
* Why do you think Bailey will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Bailey to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Bailey is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.