I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Confident and sweet
Large Male Australian Cattle Dog Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- Singleton, NSW
Hi my name is max and I'm searching for a home to call my own.
I am an 8 week old cattle x and am being fostered near Singleton with 3 of my siblings and another litter of 9, and also 9 host dogs. I am very confident and would need my new family to know my breed.
I am full of energy and love running all day. I think I would suit a home that has plenty of room for me to run and an older dog would also help to keep me in line, you see I'm just a puppy and need to be taught good manners to ensure I grow into a well mannered adult.
Max is in foster care in Singleton NSW but could travel to the Central Coast. If you would like to find out more about this little sweetheart please follow the adoption procedure below.
Vet Health Check
If you could answer the following questions and provide as much information about your family, work, home life so we can best match up these pups to the right family. Thanks so much.
* Current pets? If so, details. �
* Children? If so, details �
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed. �
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home? �
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own? �
* Why do you think this breed will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow this pooch to live both inside and outside as part of the family? �
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when the pup is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family. The pups adoption fee is $550. He/she will be desexed,1st and 2nd vaccination, microchiped, wormed and fleaed regularly and a health check done by our wonderful vet .
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.