I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Not available for interstate adoption
Large Female Mixed Breed Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- Erina, NSW
Hi, my name is Philly. My foster dad named me after the Philadelphia baseball team the Phillies. I absolutely love people and other dogs. My favourite thing to do is snuggle up with my foster mum in the hammock or on the couch. My foster mum says my name should be Honey because I'm so sweet and my coat looks like honeycomb and choc swirl icecream. So far I have been living with my foster sister and foster brother who I love to play with or have a cuddle nap with. I hope my new family has another dog friend to keep me company... it's ok if they don't but they should be around a lot as I prefer company to being left alone. I'm a moderately active dog and like a good run at the dog park or beach but most of the time i prefer to sleep.
I can't wait to meet my forever family...I'm going to give them lots of kisses!!! If I sound like the dog for you please contact my foster mum Jess. I am currently living in Erina.
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT PHILLY
Please contact Jess via phone/email should you wish to meet Philly
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Philly be on their own?
* Why do you think Philly will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Philly to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Philly is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.