Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
Billy is a quiet little guy with a huge puffy fox tail and the sweetest little meow. I pick him up over my shoulder and pat him while he purrs quietly in my ear :-) He plays and gets up to mischief with his Barnville kitty friends and really thrives in the company of other cats, but mainly loves to snooze the day away, usually atop of a box! He would definitely suit a quiet home for him to be loved and to thrive in.
He was, and still is, nurtured by his foster mumma Petal and befriended by her bub Charlie, to grow up into a lovely young man :-) But his relationship with sweet Petal really is special and full of love.
While in Barnville's care, Billy has been kept safely indoors and we wish for him to continue to be kept safe in any future home he goes to. xo
Billy has been desexed, has up-to-date vaccinations and receives regular flea and worm treatment.
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.