Not available for interstate adoption
Phantom - $50 Reduced Adoption Fee
The ultimate wingman
Male Domestic Medium Hair Mix Cat
- Rescue group:
- Happy Paws Animal Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
As you can see, Phantom, aka The Kitten You Should Adopt, is a delightfully handsome young boy who loves to smooch - especially with the ladies. So gents, if you’re looking for a wingman, Phantom is your guy!
Do you know what else great about young Phantom? EVERYTHING!
Does he like dogs? You bet!
Are cuddles his favourite thing? They sure are!
Can he help you send a text? He can!*
Is he only $50 to adopt? Yes, yes, yes!
Being an independent bachelor, Phantom is completely comfortable with his own company so would be an ideal addition for a home where his humans work full-time. He’s also best buds with the resident dogs in his foster home, and tolerates the resident felines, so joining a family with furries is fine with him. As the coolest bachelor in town, he needs to keep that reputation in tact so would prefer a place without young kids - they can cramp his style.
This casanova can be a little reserved when you first meet him, acting cool and observing the new humans in his presence, but give him a little time and some encouragement and he’s the star of the show!
Phantom loves nothing more than to curl up on your lap and cuddle, purring while you scratch under his cute little chin. This gentle soul is easy going, low maintenance and everything you’ve ever wanted in a kitten/wingman/roommate. Honestly, how could you say no?
He’s ready to join his new home immediately, and promises to be the best $50 you’ve ever spent.
*Disclaimer: He loves to look at his foster carer’s phone and "helps" her write messages. So he can kind of send texts.
Phantom has been: Vet checked, Desexed, Vaccinated, Microchipped: 956000006563385 and Worm & Flea Treated. He is also Toilet Trained.
Adoption Fee: $50.00
If you would like to meet Phantom, please complete an Expression of Interest Form at https://www.happypawsanimalrescue.com/adoptions
1. If you are interested in a particular animal please complete the Expression of Interest Form which begins the Adoption Process.
2. Upon receiving the Expression of Interest Form all submissions are assessed to ensure the animal is the right fit for your home. We will then be in contact to discuss your application further.
3. The next step is to organise a Meet & Greet. Happy Paws is not a shelter and our animals are shown by appointment only.
4. If the Meet & Greet is a success and both parties are happy, the animal is able to be adopted on the day.
5. All adoptions are subject to a 7 day cooling off period. If for any reason the adoption is not working out, the animal must be returned for a full refund.
6. Happy Paws Animal Rescue understands that things don't always go to plan. If for any reason, regardless of how much time has lapsed, we guarantee to take the animal back (without refund).