Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Medium Male Alaskan Malamute x Siberian Husky Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Husky and Malamute Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
- Western Australia
Introducing one of HAMR's rescues... ZEEK, who has had all of his veterinary work completed and is now searching for his new furever home.
doIf you think you could provide ZEEK with the perfect home please head to our website www.hamr.com.au and fill in an EOI form.
1. Please fill in our EOI form found here
Once the form is returned we conduct a phone screening to discuss the breeds needs and make sure people understand the responsibilities of owning a husky or malamute.
2. After our phone call we will request to do a fence and property check to ensure our HAMR dogs will be kept contained safely. If the fence and property check is passed we then move onto the next stage, if fences or gates are not adequate to keep one of our rescue dogs contained, we will offer suggestions on how to improve fencing/gates/possible escape routes.
3. Depending on each individual dog at the adoptive home- up to 3 x Meet and greets on neutral grounds, 1 x playdate at the property, 1 x day stay at the property, 1 x night stay. If the night stay is successful then the dog will stay for a 3 week trial period (HAMR provides food while our rescue dog is on trial).
4. After the 3 week trial period an adoption fee is paid and the adoption is then made official.