Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Medium Male Siberian Husky Dog
- Rescue group:
- Husky and Malamute Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
- Western Australia
Introducing one of HAMR's rescues.. BOSS! This cheeky and charming 6 year old boy is looking for his second chance at happiness.
If you think you could provide BOSS with the perfect home and give him the love he has been looking for please head to our website www.hamr.com.au and fill in an EOI form.
Boss has Discoid Lupus.
1. Please fill in our EOI form found here
Once the form is returned we conduct a phone screening to discuss the breeds needs and make sure people understand the responsibilities of owning a husky or malamute.
2. After our phone call we will request to do a fence and property check to ensure our HAMR dogs will be kept contained safely. If the fence and property check is passed we then move onto the next stage, if fences or gates are not adequate to keep one of our rescue dogs contained, we will offer suggestions on how to improve fencing/gates/possible escape routes.
3. Depending on each individual dog at the adoptive home- up to 3 x Meet and greets on neutral grounds, 1 x playdate at the property, 1 x day stay at the property, 1 x night stay. If the night stay is successful then the dog will stay for a 3 week trial period (HAMR provides food while our rescue dog is on trial).
4. After the 3 week trial period an adoption fee is paid and the adoption is then made official.