Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Medium Male Staffy Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Queensland Staffy Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
Hi there, my name is Trumby.
I am only a very young pup and find myself in need of a forever family. Foster Ma says I couldn't get any cuter no matter how hard I tried so finding a family shouldn't be hard at all.
I live with two young children and three cats but no doggy sibling. I think I would really love a doggy sibling for some rough and tumble games as the cats don't like me too much and I am learning I have to play gently with my humans.
A bit more about me:
* Foster Ma has set me up an open crate inside a puppy pen and I will sleep there all night without making a peep. But when I wake up in the morning I am FULL to the brim of puppy energy.
* I am doing really great with my toilet training. I have puppy pads inside which I use most of the time and I will also take myself outside onto the grass to go as well.
* I like to chew everything. Absolutely everything. Foster Ma bought me lots of toys and I am learning undies, shoes, children and buckets are not as good to chew on as my toys.
* I am working hard on my manners and will sit when asked. Foster Ma and I are working on some other commands as well and I am picking them up really fast.
* I still have lots of naps during the day and will curl up and sleep at your feet or on your lap, wherever you are.
Foster Ma says I am a super sweet little guy with so much love to give. Will you be my forever family?
LOCATION: Brisbane Westside
Adoption application, meet and greet, house check and payment.