Available for interstate adoption
Foster carer needed
Looking for love
Large Male Mixed Breed Dog
- Rescue group:
- Best Friends Pet Rescue Assn Inc
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Hi, I’m Kit! I was left at a pound in a laundry basket with my brothers as a puppy. Best Friends rescued me and found me a home with a family and my doggy brother Dex. But my mum and dad split up last month, so they sent me back to Best Friends.
My good points are that I sit for my supper, walk nicely on lead, and love to play tug and chasey.
My bad points are being a naughty teenager - I like to dig holes to hide my toys and sometimes I pull washing off the line. Oops!
Kit is located in WAGGA WAGGA, a five-hour drive from Sydney or Melbourne. The successful applicant will need to collect him from Wagga. This pet will come vaccinated, desexed, and microchipped, but council registration - if required in your state or territory - is not included in the adoption fee.
Our goal is to match pets' personalities and exercise/training requirements with people whose lifestyle they are best suited to. This reduces the chances of the pet winding up in a pound again. Please don't feel offended by our adoption process, it is for everyone's and every animal's benefit:
1. Submit application for adoption (obtain at Best Friends Pet Rescue website).
2. Homechecks are conducted on short-listed approved applicant(s).
3. Best match selected according to the pet's personality and needs.
4. Successful applicant notified, and must place holding deposit while transport/pickup arrangements made.
5. Adoption transaction completed.