Not available for interstate adoption
Charlie & mumma Petal
Male Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Barnville Rescue Cats
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Charlie is a sweet little man and absolutely adores his dear mumma Petal - he often has chats with her, learning all about big kitty stuff :-) He's an independent little schmoo and as much as he likes to play with all sorts of toys, he often watches his mum go goofy playing around the house :-) He can be a little bit shy but is a loving little man when he gets to know you and realises you just want to shower him with love :-)
Here is is mumma Petal's profile:
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=