Not available for interstate adoption
Petal & son Charlie
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Barnville Rescue Cats
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Petal has been a beautiful mumma - she is only a baby herself and is always chattering away to her bub Charlie - and he even chats back - if only we knew what they were talking about! I think she's teaching him to to 'cat' :-) Petal is very affectionate, talkative (especially in the evening!) and a petite, beautiful little girl - she plays like a kitten and loves cuddles :-)
Petal adores her little Charlie and they deserve a loving indoors home where they can be kept safe forever - access to a cat enclosure would be great too!
Pop us an email if you'd love to talk more about this little sweet family. xo
You can see Charlie's profile here:
Petal has been desexed, vaccinated and receives regular flea and worm treatment.
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=