Not available for interstate adoption
rescued snow princess
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Barnville Rescue Cats
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Introducing beautiful Snowflake. In loving foster care with Barnville Rescue Cats. After a rough start to life and being rescued by a Western Sydney Good Samaritan, Snowflake is learning to be loved, enjoys getting gentle pats, being groomed like a princess and also doesn’t mind being bathed! She loves her cat tunnel and is often seen zooming through it with glee :-)
Snowflake is a young, sweet girl who was found distressed and trying to get into cars in a busy Western Sydney carpark. Thankfully she was taken to the vet by a kind hearted animal lover and after some much needed TLC, she is now ready to find her forever loving indoors-only home.
Do you have a nice quiet home full of love to provide this princess? She needs to be kept safe indoors or have access to a secure cat enclosure.
- - - - - - - -
We hope to get some better resolution pictures of Snowflake soon, so do check-in again :-)
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=