Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Male Bull Arab x Great Dane Mix
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Just look at those eyes!! Meet the stunningly gorgeous Frank, a dane / bull arab mix boy who is on the lookout for his perfect forever family.
Frank is a sweet gentle snuggly boy who loves nothing more than hanging out on the lounge with you or sharing your bed. He absolutely loves other dogs and it's essential he goes to a home with another pooch, as having a doggy friend really helps Frank's confidence. Frank hasn't had the best start to life so can be very shy and nervous around humans. But once he gets to know you and understands you aren't out to hurt him, he happily comes to you for pats and cuddles.
Frank will require a patient and loving family who is understanding to Frank's needs and dedicated to helping him overcome his fears. He will require secure fencing as if he is spooked he may try to escape and hide. Frank would be best with an experienced dog owner who will know best how to build his confidence in humans.
If you would like to find out more about this little sweetheart and organise a meet and greet, please follow the adoption procedure below. Frank is located in Parkes NSW but could be transported to the Central Coast, NSW.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT FRANK
Please contact Fiona via phone/email should you wish to meet Frank
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Frank be on their own?
* Why do you think Frank will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Frank to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Frank is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.