Not available for interstate adoption
Male Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Butterfly Wings Animal Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
My name is Olly , I found myself in foster care with my 2 brothers and sister after our mum did not come home to look after us. We were only 3 weeks old but luckily for us a kind lady found us and handed us over to the nice lady at Butterfly Wings Animal Rescue.
She became our new mum and raised us, now mum says I'm ready to find my forever home.
Mum says I'm a sweet and gentle boy.
I love to play with my litter mates and have made lots of friends with the older cats that live here as well as the dogs. I like to play ruff and tumble with my litter mates and also enjoy chasing balls across the floor.
I would really like to find a home where I could have a fur friend as well as time to spend with my family. I wouldn't mind sharing your bed with you or laying on your lap when I'm ready to settle.
Mum and I think that it would be best if I had a home that would allow me to be indoors only as it would be safer for me.
Mum says I will be up to date with my vetwork, desexing, vaccination and micro chip and she makes sure I'm parasite free. I'm living in a place called Mt Druitt with my carer
Please contact the lady at Butterfly Wings Animal Rescue for more information on me.
I hope to meet you real soon
none to list
Our adoption process consists of:
1. Contact us via email or phone for more information on the cat your are interested in.
2. Head to our website www.butterflywingsanimalrescue.org and fill out our adoption application. When submitted it will be sent to us to review.
3. Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you and let you know if you are successful or not. Remember, we may say you are unsuccessful for that particular cat as it may not be suited to your home, in which case we will suggest others that may interest you.
4. If successful, a meet will be organised between you, your family and the cat.
5. If the meet is successful we can go one of two ways:
All remaining vetwork will be done and a time will be organised to bring the cat to you. A holding fee of 50% will be required. Upon drop off a adoption agreement and Change of Ownership will be filled out by yourself and the remaining adoption fee will be collected.
If all vetwork is already completed you can take the cat home at the time of the meet, the adoption agreement will need to be filled out and the entire adoption fee will be collected. We will then organise a time to come out to your house to visit the cat and to finish finalising all paperwork.
There is a 2-4 week trial period with all our adoptions. This is to give the cat time to settle in and show its true personality to its new family. It also gives you a chance to see if the cat is really what you are after. If the trial is unsuccessful, we will pick up the cat and issue a full refund. If the trial is successful we will finalise the adoption according to point 5.