Available for interstate adoption
Confident and gentle
Large Male Bull Arab Mix
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Benji is a gorgeous 10 week old snuggly boy He has a cheeky and clumsy nature. He adores attention and loves to play tug of war with his foster brother. Benji has been housed with cats, older children and other dogs in the past. He enjoys sleeping, chewing anything he can get a hold of, cuddles and hiding in small places.
Benji cannot wait to meet his new forever family. He has learnt to sit ,stay and come on command.
Benji is going to be a big boy he is BullArab/Great Dane .
Benji is located at Erina on the central coast.. Benji would suit a home with a friend of similar size he is going to be a big boy and loves to play . He loves his forster brother Harley and they play together for hours . Benji is subbmissive when meeting new dogs if you think you could give Benji a perfect forever home please send us an email outlining what you to have to offer this gourgous boy .
Thanks so much for your enquiry about Benji
* Current pets? If so, details. �
* Children? If so, details �
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed. �
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home? �
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own? �
* Why do you thinkBenji will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Benji to live both inside and outside as part of the family? �
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Benji is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.