Not available for interstate adoption
A Cute and Quirky Girl
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- RescueCat Project
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
I am a friendly little girl who is quite independent, but that doesn't mean I forfeit kisses and cuddles altogether .. I let you know when I want them! When I'm feeling in an affectionate mood, I can't get enough kisses and cuddles from my loving humans. I have a quirky personality and a lot of spunk that I can't wait to show you in my new home! I am looking for a human to look out for me fur the rest of my life. I'm hoping that person will read this profile and want to meet me!
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=