Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Female Rottweiler x American Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
This beautiful girl just adores almost every other dog she meets, including pups. She is affectionate, playful and such a stunner. She adores people too but can be a little frightened by new males. Lani has been working very hard on her recall and is improving daily, although she can be a character and on occasion, will lay down when you call her to come in for the night - she would much rather stay out late to play and socialise. Lani is good with children and currently resides with three young teenagers. She can sit on command but her favourite spot is with her head on your lap. She is a gentle, loving girl who would prefer a home with another similar temperament dog. She gets on with both male and female pooches.
If you are interested in meeting Lani, please send us an email outlining the type of home she would have with you. Because of her temperament, we will be looking for a family with another friendly dog.
Lani is in foster care in Parkes NSW but could travel to the Central Coast NSW if necessary.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT LANI
Please contact Cathy via phone/email should you wish to meet Lani.
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own?
* Why do you think Lani will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Lani to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Lani is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.