Available for interstate adoption
Medium Female Blue Heeler Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Bowen Collinsville Pet Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
Meet the Sassy Arrow- she is an 8 and half month old Smithfield Stumpy Tail Mix
Arrow is an intelligent Girl that needs a Family who enjoy exercise. This bouncy Girl loves rounding up her Foster Bro and is keen to learn new tricks. Arrow is responding well to training, knows basic commands and walks great on leash.
This Sweetheart is now one of our long termers. It begs belief as she is an all round, smart and lovable Pup. Her long ears and wiggly stumpy tail are devine.
If you're struggling to find your exercise mojo and love walking up hills, hitting the beach or exploring new trails, email or call us. Arrow is the ultimate Personal Trainer!
BCPRI Adoption process
Please keep in mind this is not a rushed process and will take time to make sure the pet is fully suited to you and or your family. At BCPRI we reserve the right to deny any adoption if you do not meet the needs of that pet. Our mission is place these pets with the most suitable adoption possible.
To adopt any of our pets you need to meet these requirements:
1. Have time and patience for your new pet.
2. Have appropriate shelter and fencing at your property.
3. Be a responsible pet owner.
The process is as follows:
Find a BCPRI dog or cat that you love
Complete an adoption questionnaire via email or phone
Have a phone chat with the pets foster carer
Meet & greet
Yard or home check
Questions for initial phone conversation and or adoption form
All questions must be answered before a meet and greet will be arranged.
This helps us gather information on potential pet owners.
1. Full name, phone number and address?
2. Do you have any pets currently?
Are they desexed and vaccinated?
3. Why do you want to adopt a rescue pet?
4. Is your yard fully fenced? What type of fencing and how high?
5. What type of shelter do you have for the pet?
6. What type of exercise will you be giving the pet?
7. Where will the pet be left when you are not at home?
8. Where would your pet go of you went on holiday?
9. What would happen if you had to move?
10. Who is or was your current vet?