Available for interstate adoption
Goofy and Soft hearted
Large Male Bull Arab Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Bowen Collinsville Pet Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
I am one of the long termers and havent had much luck in my short life thats for certain!
Five things you should know about me:
Happiness is living in the moment and appreciating the simple things in life I say
People say I'm a comic - I'm glad, as life is for living and I do have zest!
I love the company of Dogs and Kids. We're on the same wavelength :)
I am intuitive. Not much gets past me. If you're having a bad day I'm the first Friend off the rank to comfort you.
The whole world thinks I'm as cute as a button :)
Zero had a very rough start in life being dumped in a bin with his siblings and only having cigarette butts and small rocks to eat. Then not long after being rescued he contracted Parvo and spent weeks in the Vet clinic. His will to live was strong and he recovered slowly. He is now in great condition.
We want this adorable, generously loving Big Pup to find his perfect home. Please consider Zero (Goofy) He deserves a wonderful Life.
BCPRI Adoption process
Please keep in mind this is not a rushed process and will take time to make sure the pet is fully suited to you and or your family. At BCPRI we reserve the right to deny any adoption if you do not meet the needs of that pet. Our mission is place these pets with the most suitable adoption possible.
To adopt any of our pets you need to meet these requirements:
1. Have time and patience for your new pet.
2. Have appropriate shelter and fencing at your property.
3. Be a responsible pet owner.
The process is as follows:
Find a BCPRI dog or cat that you love
Complete an adoption questionnaire via email or phone
Have a phone chat with the pets foster carer
Meet & greet
Yard or home check
Questions for initial phone conversation and or adoption form
All questions must be answered before a meet and greet will be arranged.
This helps us gather information on potential pet owners.
1. Full name, phone number and address?
2. Do you have any pets currently?
Are they desexed and vaccinated?
3. Why do you want to adopt a rescue pet?
4. Is your yard fully fenced? What type of fencing and how high?
5. What type of shelter do you have for the pet?
6. What type of exercise will you be giving the pet?
7. Where will the pet be left when you are not at home?
8. Where would your pet go of you went on holiday?
9. What would happen if you had to move?
10. Who is or was your current vet?