Available for interstate adoption
Foster carer needed
Large Male Alaskan Malamute Dog
- Rescue group:
- Arctic Breed Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Red and White
4 Years Old
Alaskan Malamute x Siberian Husky
Black & White
6 Years Old
** TO BE REHOMED AS A PAIR ONLY**
We have a somewhat long list when it comes to what we're searching for in our new family. Read on, let's see if we're what you need!
1. Are you experienced with headstrong malamutes? Because you will need to be. Oh, and don't forget that we are actually quite full on, so we're not for the meek.
2. Like affection in your bears? One may have too much (Darkseid), forgetting his manners. The other (Misty) may test your boundaries but at the end of the day, we just want to love you. So you laugh, shake your head, forgive us and welcome our attentions with open arms.
3. Strike all of the above if you are a small human. Having lived with them in the past our interactions are on the calmer side. Yet, as we are big and powerful let's stay wise and seek those on the older side.
4. Everything we do is approached with wide-eyed wonder and a massive grin on our faces. We enjoy both the new and the familiar, doing best with you by our side as our protector and guide.
5. Having come into my own I (Darkseid) am quite happy to spend time shooting the breeze with others in the party run. But only if I can see my BFF Misty. Otherwise I will cry... and I look terrible with water in my eye. Misty on the other hand finds other dogs neither here not there... a polite neighbour so long as they understand that at her core she is a mally... and female.
If you are a malamute experienced family dynamic I'm pretty sure we sound like a match. Come visit, soon!
In the first instance we invite you to submit an adoption enquiry questionnaire, found at:
Once we have received your application one of our coordinators will be in touch to discuss further.