Not available for interstate adoption
Foster carer needed
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Barnville Rescue Cats
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Miss Holly is a friendly, independent girl who can always be tempted by a fluffy cat toy and will play like a kitten! She enjoys spending time with you without actually lounging all over you and also likes her own space, so finds a nice sunny spot to while the afternoon away. She currently shares space with other cats, but does prefer to have some princess time and would suit being the only cat in her forever castle :-)
While in Barnville's care, Holly has spent time both indoors and in an outdoor enclosure, so she's been kept safe from any harm. We wish for her to always be kept safe. xo
You can see all our other lovely cats for adoption at www.petrescue.com.au/groups/10350
Barnville Rescue Cats wish to thank Rescue Cat Project for the lovely photoshoot capturing the true beauty of our dear Holly :-)
Holly has been desexed, receives yearly vaccinations and receives regular flea and worm treatment. She has some minor sun damage on her ears.
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=