Not available for interstate adoption
I'm very sweet & smoochy
Medium Male Australian Cattle Dog Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- PetRescue ID:
Doug is a Cattle Dog (unsure of exact breed) who is approximately 6-7 years old.
Doug just loves to be with his human companion(s) and is happiest by their side.
He is a lovely boy, with beautiful manners and is toilet trained. He is very obedient and extremely loyal. He loves to play with the ball, go for walks, snuggle with you on the couch and would make an ideal companion.
He would prefer to be an only dog, as he doesn’t always appreciate the company of other dogs, especially dogs bigger than himself or entire males. He needs an owner who is at home most of the time, is patient and who is willing to give him the time that he deserves. What he really needs is a second chance at life. He would benefit greatly from doggy school.
Our beautiful Doug has had a hard life and been moved from pillar to post. He is such a sweet boy he deserves to spend the rest of his life happy and loved.
We do not recommend a home with cats as he tends to chase them.
If you are interested in meeting Doug, please email us back with answers to the following questions:-
1. Describe your home environment.
2. How many family members? Are all family members in agreement of getting a dog?
3. Have you previously owned dogs? If so, what breeds?
4. Describe your property?
5. Do you currently have any other animals?
6. What are your current vet details?
7. What type of exercise will the dog get?
8. Where will the dog sleep?
9. How many hours a day will the dog be alone?
10. Are you prepared for the work involved in training the dog?
No known medical issues. All vet work up to date.
If you are interested in one of our furry friends, please complete a pre-adoption questionnaire. We will contact you to discuss further and arrange a meet and greet. Following a successful meet and greet, you will complete adoption paperwork and you can welcome the new addition to your family!