Rescue Group:Melbourne Animal Rescue
Female Domestic Short Hair
Located in Victoria
Not available for interstate adoption
Scully wants to believe!
She wants to believe in her forever home! Scully had a rough start to life and has worked hard to become a sociable, loving family member. She's a very lovely little girl who almost never stops purring! Scully loves to chase toys, jingly balls and even her own tail! She is litter trained and enjoys being picked up and cuddled. Scully is a chatterbox and has an opinion on almost everything! Scully girl is very independent and likes to supervise all goings on :)
This sweet little kitten is currently living with four other cats and really enjoys the company of her fellow felines. A home with another cat would be great for her but she would also do well as a solo kitty. Scully is currently in care with her identical twin brother, Mulder who is also looking for his family, and while ideally they would love to find a home together, they also recognise they will be fine living apart. (Mulder: https://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/441706)
Scully can be a little shy when she first meets you and she asks that you be patient in getting to know her because she is worth it! Scully is one of the most intelligent kittens I've ever met; her round amber eyes understand everything. She may be shy at first in her forever home and may need a little time to build confidence. Scully has spent time with children and enjoys their company.
If you think you're willing to challenge Agent Scully's skeptical side, please fill out an application. She's waiting to investigate you!
Scully has been vet checked, desexed, wormed, flea treated, fully vaccinated and microchipped.
CAT ADOPTION PROCESS:
1. Application Form to be completed ( http://www.melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/cats/cat-adoption-application ), including any questions you have
2. Melbourne Animal Rescue Inc. reviews and contacts SUCCESSFUL applicants within approx 3 days
3. Meet and Greet with the cat/kitten in it's foster home is arranged at a convenient time for both the foster carer and potential adopter
4. Adoption Agreement is signed, Change of Ownership form is completed, and Adoption Fee is paid in cash (unless pick up is occurring another day, then a direct deposit can be arranged). This usually happens at the same time as the Meet and Greet if the potential adopter wishes, though this is dependent on how the Meet and Greet goes. A cat carrier is required to ensure cats/kittens get to their new home safely.
5. Adoption Pack is mailed after the 14 day trial period
Our fact sheets on caring for your new cat/kitten are online;
* Cat Care: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-cat-care
* Kitten Proofing Your Home: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-kitten-proofing-your-home
* Introducing a New Cat to Your Home: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-introducing-a-new-cat-to-your-home
* Indoor Cat vs. Outdoor Cat: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-indoor-cat-vs-outdoor-cat
- 1 year 6 months
- Adoption Fee:
- Microchip Number:
- Rescue Group:
- Melbourne Animal Rescue