Rescue Group:Melbourne Animal Rescue
Male Domestic Short Hair
Located in Victoria
Not available for interstate adoption
Mulder knows the truth is out there!
The truth of his forever home, that is! From humble beginnings, this little man has thrived. He is curious, friendly and always up to mischief! Forever on the hunt for UFOs, Mulder loves to pounce and climb and dash about the house at full speed until he's all tuckered out and then he'll leap into your lap for a cuddle and a snooze.
He is a ridiculously affectionate cuddlebug. He is a bit of a shadow, who loves to be included in everything that is going on in the household. He's a constant couch companion who loves to be patted and scratched and tickled all day long.
Mulder has been living in a house with four other cats and he loves other kitties! A household with another kitty would be ideal, but not mandatory. Mulder hasn't met any dogs yet, but that doesn't mean he couldn't learn to love them too.
Mulder lives with his twin sister, Scully, who is also looking for a new family, and though they would LOVE to be adopted together, they would also both do well separated. (Scully: https://www.petrescue.com.au/listings/441708)
He is litter trained and uses his scratching post. Mulder can be shy when meeting new people, but he warms to them quickly, especially if they have some food or a toy on a string to entice him! Mulder has spent time with a variety of people, including children.
If you think you might be Mulder's UFO (Unidentified Forever Owner), please fill out an application. He's searching for you!
Mulder has been vet checked, desexed, wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and flea treated.
CAT ADOPTION PROCESS:
1. Application Form to be completed ( http://www.melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/cats/cat-adoption-application ), including any questions you have
2. Melbourne Animal Rescue Inc. reviews and contacts SUCCESSFUL applicants within approx 3 days
3. Meet and Greet with the cat/kitten in it's foster home is arranged at a convenient time for both the foster carer and potential adopter
4. Adoption Agreement is signed, Change of Ownership form is completed, and Adoption Fee is paid in cash (unless pick up is occurring another day, then a direct deposit can be arranged). This usually happens at the same time as the Meet and Greet if the potential adopter wishes, though this is dependent on how the Meet and Greet goes. A cat carrier is required to ensure cats/kittens get to their new home safely.
5. Adoption Pack is mailed after the 14 day trial period
Our fact sheets on caring for your new cat/kitten are online;
* Cat Care: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-cat-care
* Kitten Proofing Your Home: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-kitten-proofing-your-home
* Introducing a New Cat to Your Home: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-introducing-a-new-cat-to-your-home
* Indoor Cat vs. Outdoor Cat: http://melbourneanimalrescue.org.au/index.php/adoption/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-indoor-cat-vs-outdoor-cat
- 1 year 5 months
- Adoption Fee:
- Microchip Number:
- Rescue Group:
- Melbourne Animal Rescue