Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email email@example.com
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
What a boy! Blitzen is a kitten with 2 speeds - both are flat out! He is either zooming around chasing a ball or his siblings, jumping from the cat tower onto an unfortunate insect or snoring his head off. This boy is full of enthusiasm for life and loves to play interactive games but will need a family who can cope with his zestful ways.
Blitzen is cat ad dog social and would prefer to have a 4-legged friend in his forever family. Blitzen loves to curl up with the other animals or on his carer's lap. Bedtime is not complete without this chap curled upon you. He takes a little while to warm up to human strangers but if they offer him food or a game to play, he's up for it.
If you are looking for a feline athlete to join your family call his carer today. Please give this gregarious chap a chance to shine in your family.
Congratulations!! Adopting a new pet is super exciting stuff and we're here to help!
WA Pet Project aims to match our foster pets as perfectly as possible with their new homes. We also want to ensure that the potential home is suitable for our foster pets.... So there's a few easy steps we need to cover.
1. Send an enquiry through the pet's Petrescue profile. You'll see an 'send email enquiry' button at the bottom of the profile. Or you can text 0435 817 067 too. Make sure there's a valid phone number and if you have specific times you'd prefer for us to contact you in, make sure to add that too.
2. We will then call you within 48hours to discuss your application. This is the perfect opportunity to raise any questions you have!
3. If you can see the pet living happily ever after with your family, and you can provide their perfect home, we will then set up a 'meet and greet' through the foster carer. This can be done at the foster carer's home in the case of cats, and for vaccinated dogs a local park also works. A local park is a great idea especially if you have an existing pet dog.
4. If the 'meet and greet' goes well, and everyone's confident its a good match, a fence check will be done and pending the property is secure....
5. The trial period can commence! Hooray! For most dogs and cats the trial is 2 weeks. This gives everyone a good amount of time to settle into new routines. We recommend taking some leave from work and spending 2-4 days at home with your new pet.... Extra cuddles? We think that's a great excuse! If we feel a few extra weeks will help the pet really shine, we're happy to extend the trial periods.
If at any time you have concerns please text us on 0435 817 067 or contact the foster carer. We'd love to get updates so if you have any great happy snaps make sure to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.