Another successful adoption - amazing work Butterfly Wings Animal Rescue!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Butterfly Wings Animal Rescue!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Butterfly Wings Animal Rescue!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Butterfly Wings Animal Rescue!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Rebel is a sweet natured quite girl. Every night as I say goodnight to my family she races up stairs and waits at the door for me to go to bed. She spends her night curled up in the crook of my arm between my husband and I.So so sweet and loving.
Rebel gets along well with other cats and dogs and is suited to any home
Our adoption process consists of:
1. Contact us via email or phone for more information on the cat your are interested in.
2. Head to our website www.butterflywingsanimalrescue.org and fill out our adoption application. When submitted it will be sent to us to review.
3. Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you and let you know if you are successful or not. Remember, we may say you are unsuccessful for that particular cat as it may not be suited to your home, in which case we will suggest others that may interest you.
4. If successful, a meet will be organised between you, your family and the cat.
5. If the meet is successful we can go one of two ways:
All remaining vetwork will be done and a time will be organised to bring the cat to you. A holding fee of 50% will be required. Upon drop off a adoption agreement and Change of Ownership will be filled out by yourself and the remaining adoption fee will be collected.
If all vetwork is already completed you can take the cat home at the time of the meet, the adoption agreement will need to be filled out and the entire adoption fee will be collected. We will then organise a time to come out to your house to visit the cat and to finish finalising all paperwork.
There is a 2-4 week trial period with all our adoptions. This is to give the cat time to settle in and show its true personality to its new family. It also gives you a chance to see if the cat is really what you are after. If the trial is unsuccessful, we will pick up the cat and issue a full refund. If the trial is successful we will finalise the adoption according to point 5.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.