Not available for interstate adoption
Paige & Sebastian (blackie siblings)
roly poly smoochy kitts
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Barnville Rescue Cats
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Paige & Sebastian are dear little blackie siblings who are always on my lap and giving *so* much love and warmth :-) Mummy's boy Sebastian will nudge me with his little nose for attention in my armpit, belly, arm or ribs. He's a super-loving little man and has a cute growl when he eats - even if no other cats are around to steal it!
Purry Paige gets on your lap and rolls over & over & over or turns around & around & around while getting lots of belly rubs and cuddles :-) She also enjoys curling up behind your neck when you're sitting on the lounge, sometimes with her head resting on your shoulder :-) She'll also rest her little face on your hands while you're typing so she gets maximum pattage :-D 0Here's a cute vid of roly poly Paige :-)
Both have such gorgeous personalities and are looking for their forever home together. They will definitely make sweet, loving little companions in a nice quiet home. xo
While in Barnville's care, Paige & Sebastian have spent time both indoors and in an outdoor enclosure, so they've been kept safe from any harm. We wish for them to always be kept safe. xo
You can see our other lovely cats for adoption at www.petrescue.com.au/groups/10350
Both kitts have been desexed, have their yearly vaccinations, plus have current flea & worm treatment.
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=