Meow’s the Time $25 adult cat adoption campaign terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions - Part 1
To participate in the Meow’s the Time $25 adult cat adoption campaign and to be eligible for the subsidies, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We understand that to participate in these campaigns, and to be eligible to receive the $50 subsidy per cat, I will need to provide the name, phone number and email contact details of each adopter in the campaign, to facilitate the Pet Helpline Research Project being undertaken.
- We understand that adopter contact details will be used for the purposes of conducting research into pet retention and pet owner support requirements as part of the Pet Helpline Research Project, and to evaluate the effectiveness of the reduced-fee cat campaigns.
- We understand that the adopters’ details will remain confidential and not be used for any other purpose or shared with any other party. The research report at the end of the program will be depersonalised and will not contain any adopter details.
- We understand that subsidies for the ongoing Seniors and Shy Cats campaign are capped at $5000 and limited to the first 100 participating cats adopted.
- We understand that subsidies for the seven day Meow’s the Time campaign are capped at $25,000 and limited to the first 500 participating cats adopted as a result of the campaign.
Terms and Conditions - Part 2
To participate in the Meow’s the Time $25 adult cat adoption campaign and to be eligible for the subsidies, you must also agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We agree that ALL listed adult cats (aged one year and over) will have an adoption fee of $25 for the duration of the Meow’s the Time campaign, running from 12.01 am October 26th - 11.59pm November 1st 2017.
- We understand that PetRescue will automatically set the price of all listed adult cats (aged one year and over) for participating groups at the start of the campaign.
- We understand that only one option can be automatically applied to all our listed cats aged one year and over - all fees to $25.
- We understand that PetRescue will revert the adoption fees back to the original amount at the end of the campaign. If we wish to review or update adoption fees after this process, it is our responsibility (the group) to make those changes after the campaign has closed.
- We understand the campaign may bring additional enquiries to our group and we commit to responding to all enquiries, including redirecting unsuccessful applicants to other cats in our care or back to PetRescue.com.au
- We permit PetRescue to promote our listed adult cats in their communications, via social media, email and other media channels, should the opportunity arise. This is purely an adoption drive, there will be no PetRescue fundraising activity as part of this campaign.
- We agree to positively promote the campaign to our community via social media.
- We understand that, in order to be part of the 7 day Meow’s the Time adoption campaign, our cats must be listed on PetRescue.com.au no later than 5pm (AWST) Wednesday October 25th, 2017.
- We understand that the subsidy is only available for participating cats advertised on PetRescue.com.au during the campaign period (October 26th - November 1st 2017), whose adoptions (and associated adoption fee payments) have been finalised, and whose listings have been marked as adopted on PetRescue.com.au by 9am (AWST) November 6th, 2017.
- We understand this offer only applies to PetRescue-listed adult cats aged one year and over and NOT younger cats or any other pets listed for adoption.
- We understand this offer applies to cats that are adopted during the campaign period and/or are adopted as a result of a PetRescue enquiry received during the campaign period.
- We understand PetRescue’s decision on eligibility is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- We understand that we will need to provide bank account details (including bank account name, BSB and account number) to PetRescue in order to receive the subsidy funds. The subsidy funds will be made via direct bank transfer only. No other methods of payment will be used, so you must be prepared to provide these bank details in order to receive the payment.
- We understand monies will not be transferred until at least six weeks after the conclusion of the campaign.
- We understand that any rescue group found to be providing fraudulent information will be required to return any funds distributed, and may be subject to suspension of their PetRescue account and/or prosecution.