Published on: 23 Nov, 2021
Australia's first parvovirus detection website
The website, which is free to use, enables vets to report any new parvo outbreaks as they occur and keep the community informed through live tracking.
Here are key features of the website:
- Parvo mapping: Mapping of all cases, so anyone can see where cases have occurred and where the high-risk areas are for disease transmission
- Media alerts: Sending comprehensive media alerts to the mainstream media, to notify the public of parvo outbreaks and further raise awareness of the need for urgent vaccination in these areas
- Email alerts: Creation of an email alert to be notified when outbreaks occur in your designated area
- Parvo graphing: Graphing of parvo cases to see where disease outbreaks are worsening
- Parvo hot-spotting: A unique tool that reports in real-time on the highest-risk regions for parvo
- Easy and fast to use: The website works on PC, Mac, or smartphone device.
Find more information here.