Labrador Retriever Rescue Australia was established in 2018. We are based in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. LRRA is run by a passionate group of volunteers committed to rescuing, rehabilitating and rehoming Labradors & Retrievers to the very best homes/families we can possibly find.
All of our dogs will be rehomed desexed, vaccinated to a C5 level, microchipped and treated for fleas, worms and ticks if they are in a tick prone area. All dogs have had health checks by vets.
We run purely off donations from our generous supporters, fundraising and the adoption fees paid. These funds are used to pay our vet bills and look after the dogs in our care. Please click on the red Donate Now box below.
We are always welcoming new volunteers, please complete a Volunteer Application if you are interested in donating your time (& a piece of your heart) to the LRRA dogs. There are a variety of roles we need volunteers in, from foster caring to transport to administration.
From all the dogs & Volunteers here at LRRA, thank you!
- An application needs to be completed on our website www.lrra.org.au/application-forms
- Once approved, an email will be sent to the applicant to advise.
- The application will be sent to the foster carer to review to consider if appropriate for the foster dog applied for.
- If deemed appropriate, foster carer will make contact to discuss.
- Meet & Greet organised.
- Adoption fee & Adoption paperwork completed
- Dog goes on 2 week trial.
- If successful, adoption is confirmed & microchip transferred into new owners name.
- Live happily ever after.