Happy Paws is a privately run, pro-life animal rescue group located in Bendigo, Victoria. We are dedicated to rescuing animals that are in desperate need of a second chance and prepare them for adoption. This process involves any vet work required and every animal is Desexed, Vaccinated, Microchipped and Treated for Fleas and Worms. Some animals require extra love and care before going to their new homes and our experienced carers are well equipped to meet their varying needs. We aim to educate the public about responsible pet ownership and promote the importance of spaying and neutering.
SOME WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
*You are giving an animal a second chance
*You will save money by adopting a fully vet worked pet
*You will meet your perfect match
*You aren't supporting Backyard Breeders or Pet Shops
*You are saving another animal's life
We are currently looking for amazing people to become Foster Carers. Fostering provides a homeless animal with a safe and loving home until a forever family can be found. Rescue groups can only take on an animal if a Foster Carer is available, without a Carer, an animal is likely to face an uncertain future in the pound. Fostering is an incredibly rewarding experience which literally saves the lives. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liking and Sharing our Facebook and Instagram Posts and telling your Friends, Family, Colleagues about Happy Paws Animal Rescue.
1. If you are interested in a particular animal please complete the Expression of Interest Form which begins the Adoption Process.
2. Upon receiving the Expression of Interest Form all submissions are assessed to ensure the animal is the right fit for your home. We will then be in contact to discuss your application further.
3. The next step is to organise a Meet & Greet. Happy Paws is not a shelter and our animals are shown by appointment only.
4. If the Meet & Greet is a success and both parties are happy, the animal is able to be adopted on the day.
5. All adoptions are subject to a 7 day cooling off period. If for any reason the adoption is not working out, the animal must be returned for a full refund.
6. Happy Paws Animal Rescue understands that things don't always go to plan. If for any reason, regardless of how much time has lapsed, we guarantee to take the animal back (without refund).