Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
German Shepherd Dog Rescue South Australia Inc. specialises in the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of abused, unwanted and abandoned German Shepherds. We raise public awareness of the plight of our breed by educating owners and those new to the breed.
We work with breeders, veterinarians, behaviourists, trainers and our network of foster carers, to ensure that our dogs are in a safe environment to heal, before finding their forever homes.
We aim to:
• Educate the general public on responsible pet ownership
• Discourage animal cruelty and neglect
• Promote the outlawing of puppy farms and backyard breeding
• Promote the use of positive reward based training to assist in building a happy bond between dog & handler.
1. Potential adopters complete an application form online at http://gsdrescuesa.com.au/adopt.html 2. A member of German Shepherd Dog Rescue South Australia Inc. will then be in touch to discuss the application and the rescue dog in more detail.
3. A home visit is conducted to ensure that the environment is suitable for the rescue dog.
4. A supervised "meet & greet" is held for the family and, if applicable, their dog(s) to meet the rescue dog.
5. The next stage is a trial adoption period.
6. At the end of the trial period, if the family and rescue dog are happy with the situation, the adoption is finalised