Working Education @ Rescue Dogs In Training
A not for profit rescue of Working Breed dogs from pounds and private surrenders.
Rehoming of dogs that are not cut out for the working life, retired or unclaimed from the pound.
All dogs once assessed and in foster care, are then available for adoption, to suitable pet homes.
Please email through answers to the following questions as a part of your application enquiry. Please include as much information/detail as possible for your application submission.
Email to: email@example.com
- Name (first name and surname)
- Phone Number
- Specific dog or type of dog you are interested in.
- Number of people and ages of any children, living where the dog will live.
- Brief description of -
- your home/yard and fencing etc.,
- any previous experience/knowledge of working breed dogs.
- the day-to-day life the new dog would have with you.
- understanding of exercise requirements and mental stimulation for the breed.
- List of current pets/animals on your property.
- Are your current pets desexed or vaccinated?
- How many hours would the dog be left alone each day?
Any other information you feel may be relevant and helpful to add for the application process?
*Once the completed answers are received, the administration coordinator will be in touch and advise on the next step in the process.
Thanks very much and we hope to hear from you soon!