Shepparton Animal Rescue and Rehoming is run by a small group volunteers who foster surrendered and pound animals.
All animals that come through our rescue are desexed,vaccinated and microchipped, flea and worm treated before leaving and all applicants are screened thoroughly to match the animal with suitable families.
Responsible rehoming is the name of the game.
***please note*** we are not a shelter.
Our animals are fostered in various different homes/locations in the shepparton and surrounds area
* You will have a list of questions sent that you need to answer and send back.
* Photos are requested of your yard, the fencing and any undercover shelter areas (patio/pergola) that must be sent through along with answers to questions.
* It’s not first in best dressed and we pride ourselves in finding the perfect family home for the animals in our care and make sure each family finds the perfect animal aswell.
* We also offer a 2 week trial on all animals we adopt out.
* Meet and greets are always taken prior to adoption and if all goes well that same day, they can adopt on the spot.
*All animals listed on our petrescue page are available for adoption until the moment they are removed
*Please be patient. Applications take time to process.
The site is ran by volunteers who also have work and families of their own.
We are a not for profit rescue organisation run in Victoria.
It's all worth it when you are matched with your perfect addition to the family