Big Dog Rescue is a family-run rescue group dedicated to rescuing, caring for and rehoming dogs. We generally specialize in larger sized dogs. Our dogs are rescued from shelters across Sydney and we occasionally assist with private surrenders.
All our dogs are desexed, microchipped, vaccinated and wormed before leaving our care. All dogs are assessed for behaviour and health. We are passionate about rehoming responsibly and matching our dogs with compatible families to ensure their second chance will be forever.
We do our best to ensure that each dog is well matched to their new home.
If you are interested in meeting one of our dogs, we would love to hear from you. To assist in the adoption process:
Please email Mina at email@example.com and provide brief answers to the following questions.
1. How many adults over 18 live in your home?
2. How many children under 12 live in your home?
3. In what suburb will the dog live?
4. Do you have any cats or other small animals?
5. Do you have any other dogs?
6. Do you own your home?
If not, do you have written permission to keep pets at your home?
7. What type of property do you live in?
8. Do you have a securely fenced yard?
9. How tall is the fence (lowest point)?
10. How many hours would the dog be left alone each day?
Any further comments you would like to add?
Alternatively, send An Enquiry via My Rescue on our website at www.bigdogrescue.com.au
Once you have emailed or submitted the Enquiry from our website please follow up with a phone call to Mina on 0425 243 517 so she can confirm that your enquiry has been received and make arrangements to meet.
* * * * * * * *
All our dogs are desexed, microchipped, vaccinated and wormed before leaving our care. They are also bathed before they leave.
Our adoption fee just covers our basic costs.